Thursday, May 6, 2010

Three Hundred and Sixty Five days

THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS.

Let me let you soak that up.......

that's one whole year. And I'm about to embark on a challenge and commitment of proportions in which I am not used to. For the next 365 days, I will post a new picture each day that captures the madness and contrasting beauty that I find everyday in my life. I am a lucky woman. And I may be a lot of things, but a fool I am not. I am acutely aware of how fortunate I am.

With that said, I think it's time for me to capture it and share it with you. I hope you enjoy taking a peek at the madness, or following my every post for the next year, or perhaps simply just stumbling upon this in the weird way that everyone seems to do sometimes on the internet. Either way, my hope is that you take away some sort of perspective from this. That life is short, love is amazing, and every moment of your crazy life is worth capturing and living to it's fullest.

Nicole C.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment